Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sprzątaczka zatrzasnęła się w biurze i spędziła tam całe Święta Wielkanocne

Sprzątaczka zatrzasnęła się w biurze i spędziła tam całe Święta Wielkanocne

An office cleaning lady got herself locked in the company and spent the whole Easter weekend stuck in the office building. Oh that poor lady. On the radio, it was reported that when she came out she only asked about her poor husband and how he managed spending a whole 3 days at home alone.

I can sympathize with her completely. I mean not about the poor husband spending the weekend at home alone. My husband is much younger than hers and very, very zaradny. I mean about getting locked in at work…because it happened to me. Luckily, my imprisonment didn’t last nearly as long as hers did and the only thing hurt was my pride. I can doubly sympathize with her because I used to live in an office building…in PZU to be exact.

Those were the days!

3 comments:

AnetaCuse said...

You, sprzątaczka and Stardust must be three "lucky" ladies ;).

Chris said...

Lucky inaczej ;)

Stardust said...

Yeah, lucky inaczej:))